ReadyCLOUD gives you remote access over the Internet to a USB storage device that is connected to your router's USB port.
How to set up ReadyCLOUD for your router
Set up a ReadyCLOUD Account
- To use ReadyCLOUD, you must have a ReadyCLOUD account.
If you do not have a ReadyCLOUD account, click here and click on "Create Account".
- Connect a USB storage device to your router's USB port.
- Go to the router setup page http://routerlogin.net.
- Go to ReadySHARE page, select ReadyCLOUD option, and enter your ReadyCLOUD user name and password.
- Your router is now registered with your ReadyCLOUD account.
Enjoy your data anywhere and anytime through ReadyCLOUD
- Visit http://readycloud.netgear.com. Click Sign In.
- Enter your ReadyCLOUD user name and password. Click Sign In.
You can also use the ReadyCLOUD app to make a secure connection between the router's USB storage device and your computer or mobile device.
Download the app from